Saturday, 22 June 2019, 10.30 – 14:00
Abbey Dog Training, Swindon
Presented by Solicitor Trevor Cooper, this seminar is a wide ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners and professionals, including:
- rights and responsibilities when buying and selling dogs
- liability (both civil and criminal) for dogs that harm people and animals
- identification requirements / the legal implications of microchipping
- noise nuisance
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Breed Specific Legislation
- cruelty / Duty of Care
- and much, much more!
Please note, the Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) Regulations 2018 is covered in brief in this seminar, it is NOT the main topic of the event.
These are aimed at entertaining the audience as well as to inform and the feedback we receive from these talks is consistently positive. No prior legal knowledge is required so come along and learn!!
The seminar will be 3.5 hours long and delivered in Trevor’s own usual unique style. Course materials and hard copy certificate of attendance will be provided. Cost will be £20 per delegate inc VAT.
Booking is direct with DogLawSOS – visit the booking page